The puppet skits are listed below. They are grouped in four main categories; Bible stories, Comedies, Social Issues (such as friendship), and Songs. Some of the songs are just for fun while others are more reflective.
BIBLE STORIES COMEDIES SOCIAL ISSUES SONGS
- THE ARMOR OF GOD Based on Ephesians 6:10-20.
- THE BABY MOSES
- CALL OF ABRAHAM Based on Genesis 12:1-9.
- CAREER DAY We serve God through our jobs
- THE COMMISSION Based on John Matthew 28:16-20.
- CREATION Use creation of puppets to illustrate the 7-day creation story.
- DANIEL AND THE LION'S DEN
- DISCRIMINATING DIFFERENCES Ruth shares her wisdom.
- THE EASTER STORY Based on John 20:1-18.
- EASTER FLOWERS
- GOOD SAM Bible story (The Good Samaritan) and a social issue
- JESUS AND THE RICH MAN
- JESUS WALKS ON WATER
- JONAH AND THE WHALE Narrator tells story incorrectly and audience has to correct.
- JUST A KID Reflects on Proverbs 30:24-28
- MAKING DISCIPLES Based on John Matthew 28:19.
- MY FATHER'S HOUSE On John 14:1-3
- NOAH AND THE ARK
- THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE On John 14:6
- WHAT SHOULD I DO? Puppets hear John the Baptist and respond to his preaching.
Back to top
- AT THE BEACH A Pantomine using "Practice puppets"
- BEAR HUNT Audience participation story.
- BUTTON FACTORY Audience participation story (A Black Light Skit).
- COW GONE! A Comedy Short.
- I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION A Comedy Short.
- NO PASSING A Comedy Short.
- NO PICKING YOUR NOSE IN PUBLIC! A Comedy Short.
- SOCK KNOCKER OFFER A Comedy Short.
- THE THREE LITTLE PIGS A twist on an old story
- VACATION IN DOOMS! Looking for the perfect vacation spot? Join us in Dooms, VA!
- NO THROWING CANDY WRAPPERS! A Comedy Short.
Back to top
- GOOD SAM A skit about friendship. It can also be a Bible story (The Good Samaritan)
- PIG GOES TO GUALEMALA A skit about supporting Heifer Project.
- STRANGER Dealing with strangers
- THE WILDLIFE CENTER A lesson in stewardship of the earth. Puppets find out why they shouldn't throw food out of a car window.
Back to top
- BATH TUB SONG
- BIG BLUE FROG (I'm in Love with a) Big Blue Frog!
- BUNNY HOP This one can be a black light song! Use slinky puppets under black lights. (You can also use practice puppets and not use black lights)
- THE CAT'S IN THE CRADLE
- DONNA PRIMA DONNA
- DECK THE HALLS Fun Christmas Song
- DIG A LITTLE DEEPER IN THE WELL
- FATHER ABRAHAM An audience participation song!
- THE FOX
- GOING TO THE ZOO
- GOODNIGHT, IT'S TIME TO GO
- THE HOKEY POKEY A black light song! A Black light puppet leads the audience in the dance.
- I AIN'T GOT NOBODY A black light song! A Black light puppet (just head, hands, & feet) sings song.
- I KNOW AN OLD LADY
- IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT A black light song! A Black light puppet (just head, hands, & feet) leads audience in singing song.
- JINGLE BELLS
- KING TUT A black light song! Teach the dance "King Tut" to audience and slinky puppets dance along under black lights.
- LET IT SNOW A black light song! Teach the dance "King Tut" (to a "Beach Boys" version of the song "Let it Snow") to audience. A snow man puppet dances along under black lights.
- LION SLEEPS TONIGHT
- MARVELOUS TOY
- ONE TIN SOLDIER
- PUFF, THE MAGIC DRAGON
- REINDEER POKEY An audience participation song! A 3-person reindeer puppet (complete with red-light nose) leads audience in reindeer version of Hokey Pokey.
- SPECTRUM SONG The Easter Bunny sings this song while dying eggs
- SPLISH SPLASH
- STARS & STRIPES FOREVER A black light song! Slinky puppets dance to patriotic music
- THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR
- THUNDER & BLAZES A black light song! Slinky puppets dance to circus music (The song is also known as Entry of the Gladiators)
- WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
- WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE?
Back to top